This Policy forms an important part of the agreement between you and Eventful. As users of Eventful services, you are responsible for reviewing and complying with the terms and content of this policy. By subscribing to our Services, each Subscriber acknowledges that it has read, understood and agrees to be bound by this policy.
Prohibited Use of our Services:
The following activities and uses below does not constitute an exhaustive list of prohibited use of our services and website and are for guidance purposes on the nature of uses which are outrightly prohibited. This list applies to all users including Event planners and Consumers where applicable.
- Furnishing false or incorrect data when creating an account or providing content;
- Simulating communications from and/or the website or other services of another entity in order to collect identity information, authentication credentials, or other information from the legitimate users of that entity’s service (phishing);
- Send unsolicited commercial email to Users;
- Promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Post content that contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- Infringes any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person;
- Illegal or unauthorised;
- Likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
- Likely to disrupt our service in any way; or
- Is defamatory of any other person;
- Is obscene or offensive;
- Advocates, promotes or assists any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) computer misuse.
Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
Attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Sites, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing".
Failure to use our services within the confines of this rules, will lead to instant termination of our services to you and permanent removal from our site.
Licenses and Permits
To use our services in promoting, organizing, creating or publicizing and selling tickets to your event, Event planners must:
- Represent and warrant that he or she or it has obtained, prior to the commencement of ticket sales, all applicable licenses, permits, and authorizations with respect to events hosted by the Event planner.
- Represent and warrant that he or she or it will host the Event within the confines of the law.
- Represent and warrant that Eventful shall only be asked to offer tickets for sale to an event after all applicable licenses has been obtained.
- Consent and indeed hereby release Eventful from any and all including indirect and consequential liability arising from your failure or neglect to obtain all or any appropriate license for your event.
Eventful can in its sole discretion make changes to this policy at any time. Such changes (if any) shall be immediately communicated to you by placing an updated version at the bottom of the website or where applicable by sending an email notification of changes to you.